Please read this agreement entirely and carefully before accessing this web site.
By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this site.
- Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to third parties and their services or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us
- The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site, third party services and the Internet generally
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site
- This web site is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied
- Information provided on the hiicp.org site is meant to increase the general knowledge of clinicians in health informatics, and it may complement but not replace any specific advice or information given by a health informatics professional in clinical practice
- The information provided on hiicp.org is not designed to affect the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician in any way. Patients seeking medical information should always consult a trained physician for health advise
- From the 1st of January 2013, we have added a link for an automated machine translation of the website, powered by Google Translate. Please be advised that this is an approximation only and we are unable to verify the translations individually so please use with discretion.
- If there are any ambiguity or errors in the translated pages, please refer back to the original English version
Page Updated: 17 May, 2017